Director/ Sr. Manager Finance & Strategy
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 months ago
You will support the VP Finance and work cross-functionally to lead all Corporate Finance & Strategy activities across the organization.
- Independently lead deal-making for all corporate finance and corporate development activities.
- Design the company financing strategy and execute on all debt and equity capital raising processes.
- Create framework and process to evaluate organic and inorganic growth opportunities.
- Negotiate, close, and integrate M&A, acqui-hire, and strategic investment opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders .
- Prepare presentations synthesize key findings and deliver recommendations to the executive team.
- Build out the corporate finance & strategy function, including hiring, mentoring and developing employees.
- BS/BA degree required – candidates with an MBA preferred.
- 6 to 8 years of experience including in management consulting and/or investment banking.
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action.
- Proficient at leveraging analytics, data, financial models and insights to drive decision-making.
- Outcome oriented with very strong ability to personally create high quality, customer-facing presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills; able to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines.
- Experience with internet and/or video gaming industry preferred but not required.