16 days ago
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading technology. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a high performing Director, Sales to be an important part of our Sales & Client Strategy team to help lead the growth of our pharmaceutical and medical device business.
As Director, Sales you will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by developing key growth sales strategies, building new relationships and understanding customer trends, and work with the Market Development lead to prospect and prioritize new clients.
The ideal candidate will have a familiarity with pharmaceutical or medical device companies and know where Level Ex products could best be positioned based on company structure and type. The Director, Sales should have 3-5+ years of experience as a sales representative and have your own set of industry contacts, and feel comfortable selling highly technical products to a variety of client types.
This role is permanent remote or can be based out of the Level Ex Chicago headquarters once reopened following the pandemic.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with prospective clients in pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Certify and develop new leads by leveraging targeting data and field knowledge for all product lines
- Assist with revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and ensure that the referral sources receive the highest quality service
- Conduct daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in target industries
- Educate prospective clients on the products & services most appropriate for their business needs
- Partner with VP, Sales and broader Sales organization to drive sales growth and become the market leader within your territory.
- Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts and planning
- Very strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with a variety of pharmaceutical or medical device companies
- Demonstrate self-motivation by functioning independently with a high degree of initiative, entrepreneurship and autonomy while achieving both short and long term goals
- Comfortable with highly technical demos and product information
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Display exceptional collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5+ years sales experience in pharmaceuticals or medical device sales
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.