This job might no longer be available.
Director, Sales Planning and Integration
San Francisco CA us
10 months ago
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
As the Director of Sales Planning and Integration, you willlead the team that acts as a catalyst and the “glue” to many cross-department initiatives within the Ubisoft sales organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple business departments, retailers, and development studios in order to drive the business forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Envision, Define & Evolve an Efficient & Effective Partner Ecosystem
- Identify and align organization around team leads organizational plans, the core partner processes, and tools and capabilities
- Support the gap-closing process through development of timely process, tools, and HQ guidance
- Fully understand the key tools (MS, Sales Plan, etc.) and processes (SKU Planning, Sell-In, etc.) within the partner ecosystem
- Work closely with accounts to understand key partner opportunities, barriers, and insights to hit sales targets w/ account teams
- Lead R&P to become more involved and influential within the upstream areas of the game launch/stage gate process
Build Internal Influence and Understanding of Sales Opportunities
- Create close working relationships with key partners to gain alignment and support for partner ecosystem process & platforms: Brand, EMEA, Release Management etc.
- Drive solutions-oriented approach and plan internally and externally to ensure Ubisoft can capitalize on opportunities and overcome barriers
- Help execute effective SLT meetings and follow-ups
- Educate and align partners on key partner objectives, process and priorities to help enroll their support
- Partner, understand, & coach internal partners to help deliver simple and influential insights ready for sales consumption
- Help partners deliver their objectives at/with partners in the most efficient and effective manner
- Keep sales partners integrated as an essential piece of national marketing plans and organizational initiatives
Sales Product Strategy and Management
- Ideation and conception of commercialization products and services: define vision, strategy and business case for new sales products
- Finalize commercialization plan for monetization of AAA games
- Document long-term vision and strategy for Ubisoft’s sales products with a roadmap conveying the “why”
- Finalize the variable revenue plans including pricing of content for 1P Stores: Paid services, Season Pass, DLC using understanding of valuation of in-game store pricing
- Iterate with Production, finalize plan, distribute information, and maintain changes
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience empowering and developing teams, with a long-term perspective
- Manage performance
- Define clear objectives and expectations
- Provide coaching, training, & candid and constructive feedback
- Demonstrate strategic vision
- Anticipate changes and quickly adapts to developing trends, and motivate the team to do the same
- Maintain integrity, poise and professionalism
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.