11 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for an experienced R&D Director for a key executive position.
We are looking for an excellent R&D leader with strong technical knowledge and business orientation.
- Lead an R&D department in Playtikas biggest game
- Full accountability for all aspects (design, development, testing and production stability) of new features and for maintenance of existing one.
- Responsible for creating an industry-leading winning team
- Will coach the managers reporting to him on improving their managerial skills and assist with day-to-day dilemmas and issues
- Works closely with the Architect / System Analysis team to drive studio technological road map
- Experience with leading an R&D team of at least 50+ people
- Strong background in enterprise Internet products
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience in a startup setting – Advantage
- Willingness to travel (travel frequency: an average of 5 days a month)
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Highly dynamic and fast-paced thinker
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies