This job might no longer be available.
Senior Development Director - FIFA
22 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA team is searching for a Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Operations. You would oversee full franchise operations, project management and project auditing. You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult problems. You can collaborate and motivate, often across departments and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, your ability to creatively work through project risks, and being comfortable in both longer term strategic planning and hands-on execution.
- You will manage all operational aspects of the game development for a team or teams of 80+ people, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
- You will help to establish the strategy to complete milestones and important deliverables. Mitigating risks, balancing priorities, and finding creative solutions to achieve results.
- You will determine the resource needs of the team, resolves identified gaps, monitors and adjust capacity plans within multiple projects.
- You will help foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse.
- You will develop an engaged, motivated team with an understanding of what drives individuals and teams. Using important skills such as empowerment, and support which foster a great team culture with the right values
- You will lead coaching, mentoring, and career development of your team, responsible for the talent planning within your cross functional team. Lead project managers at all levels of your team.
- You will partner with your leadership team to ensure the team has the best organizational structure and processes that allow them to produce high quality, on time, and on budget.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience with the ability to work with a variety of partners.
- You have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from 5+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
- Experience managing a large project or multiple projects using a variety of project management methodologies.
- Experience building resource plans and managing budgets at scale.
- Great at building relationship and can set clear to set clear expectations with the team.