Director, Program Management - Strategic Planning & Engagement
Redwood City California United States
13 days ago
Director, Program Management
We Are EA
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
Save the planet from Alien Invaders. Score the winning touchdown.
Yup - It's the coolest job on the planet!
Are you interested in shaping the future of interactive entertainment? Are you excited about empowering the next generation of games across all devices and platforms, helping consumers play any game, with anyone, anywhere, at any time?
EA’s Cloud Gaming team is looking for a talented, execution-focused, and passionate program leader. As Director of Program Management for EA Cloud Gaming you will report to the VP of Strategic Planning & Engagement. You will provide work with engineering and product management and lead a team to promote execution on the strategic roadmaps.
- Support build and achieve the vision for Cloud Gaming for EA.
- Streamline identifying and documenting business cases, requirements and planning for new capabilities
- Partner with Studios and EADP teams to link technical capabilities and support to their strategic vision and individual product releases
- Collaborate with partners including the Product and Engineering to create product requirements
- Deep technical knowhow of Cloud infrastructure and video streaming
- Rank and monitor progress throughout the program management process
- Lead and coach a team of Program Managers to partner with Engineering to support the vision and meet plan and targets, breaking down high-level requirements into development strategies and tasks.
- Ensure coordination across business, product and development teams
- Embrace continuous improvement for team effectiveness
- Prepare and help implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and adoption
- Focused on outcomes. Track Indicators and use them to improve decision-making about the future of the product
- Ensure the engineering and operations teams have the tools, technical processes and best practices they need to develop in an agile and efficient way
- Identify and create mitigation plans for technical risks and adoption
- Ability to work with Global teams using flexible processes.
- Keen eye for inclusive processes and interest in team building
- 8 + years in Program Management
- Experience building great consumer-facing and back-end features
- 4+ years of digital experience.
- In-depth business and technical domain knowledge. Understand usability and user-centric design principles
- Understand large-scale platform capabilities and enough technical depth across these capabilities to assess risk and find solutions
- Experience working with diverse teams and partner across complex organizations to achieve results
- Advanced degree with a focus on business or program management, Master’s or MBA preferred