Director, Product Marketing
16 days ago
Job Title:Director, Product Marketing
Job Title: Director, Product Marketing
Reporting To: Product Marketing Sr. Director
Location: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
The Director, Product Marketing leads the marketing efforts within the social media, community, and Partnerships verticals for Call of Duty: Mobile and the newly announced Mobile title. This person will be responsible for managing a team responsible for developing and implementing creatives and strategies for each social platform on Call of Duty’s mobile titles; in support of season launches, new feature releases, partnerships, live ops events, and the launch of the new mobile game. This person is a digital storyteller and brings a passion to connect the community of players to the game, and serves as the voice of Call of Duty mobile titles to players across the world. On the Partnerships side, this person will oversee various partnerships initiatives in growing the Mobile business through co-marketing, IP, and sponsorships.
- Oversee vision and overarching social media & community strategies on Call of Duty Mobile’s social channels – such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Reddit and Discord
- Provide guidance of social campaigns to support product initiatives and drive players into the game
- Develop platform strategies to increase and propel channel growth, engagement, and additional critical metrics month over month
- Directly lead and manage Social Media team members to assist in execution of social media campaigns
- Find opportunities to collaborate and optimize workflow of cross functional teams
- Oversee the implementation, content, and growth of regional social channels and ensure aligment with overarching global strategy
- Lead the digital marketing efforts for newly announced mobile title in Call of Duty franchise
- Manage strategic partnerships inititiaves from marketing perspective that will amplify the brand and support marketing efforts
- Drive and own partnership relationships to creating meaningful marketing campaigns that effectively hit all goals and targets
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in marketing, partnerships, social media marketing, and/or combined with community engagement in a professional capacity
- In-depth experience using all major social media platforms and creative development.
- Strong understanding of analytics, project management, video game development, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Opal, Sprinklr, Jira, Smartsheet, YouTube, Twitch, and social media analytics tools
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends, news, issues, and sensitivities
- Art background or Photoshop proficiency a plus
- Gaming experience strongly desired
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.