Director, Product Marketing Technology
5 days ago
Who We Are
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming
devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s
most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K,
WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need
2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and is known for
bringing amazing IP to the market. As our games get bigger and more complex, we are growing our
marketing technology group. The Marketing Technology Product Team delivers and deploys Marketing
technology solutions across 2k that provide measurable, actionable data to our business teams.
What You Will Do
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
● Provide marketing teams across 2K with the best software and tools, via scoping, procurement
and/or development briefs, and implementation.
● Prioritize projects across the team and help allocate resources to meet business goals.
● Lead Marketing Technology projects simultaneously to ensure they are executed in an effective
● Lead Technical Product Managers and provide support for project completion and platform
● Work with Suppliers (internal functions/external vendors) and Customers and work to deliver
excellent results, every time.
● Run team meetings using proven methodologies, with bi-weekly planning and timely internal
● Solve project blockers, manage dependencies, and communicate project timelines to
management and stakeholders.
● Coach and mentor your direct reports and continue to develop their skills.
● Present department, tooling & platform vision to senior leadership.
● Be ready to go deep into technical challenges to help resolve bottlenecks.
● Manage software budget and approvals across marketing technology stack.
What Skills Are Needed
● Minimum of 7 years in the Ad Tech, Marketing Technology or Technology that support Marketing
● Understanding performance marketing processes and technology capabilities around Customer
Journey, Conversion Measurement, and Customer Data Management
● Experience working within product development life cycle either in or alongside Product
● Passion for Marketing Technology solutions and the willingness to always do right.
● Understanding of the Mobile Marketing space
● Highly organized, Articulate, and great communication skills.
● Charismatic, compelling speaker and presenter: both one-on-one with customers, and in front of
● Greater understanding of broader Marketing teams and how technology can enable and Optimize
their workflows/processes. Provide support to Influencer/Comms/Brand/Social/Global Marketing.
● Ability to work with legal and ensure all activities/tools/platforms follow guidelines such as