This job might no longer be available.
Director Product Management, Mobile Analytics
4 months ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms. Include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
We’re looking for an expert Senior/Lead Data Product Manager to join our Mobile Analytics team. The ideal candidate will be someone who leads with emotional intelligence and merges critical thinking, business judgment, clear communications, and organization skills to help steer key analytics products and projects.
What You Will Do
- Strategize: Lead the creation and prioritization of roadmap and strategy for data products across all our mobile titles and platform services.
- Steer:Own the team efforts to build data products, tools, dashboards, and models to help successfully launch and operate our mobile games
- Implement: Ensure smooth execution across the team (Including data scientists, analysts, and data engineering) and partner teams (Studios, marketing, technology, finance)
- Plan: Ensure a clear breakdown of roadmap items into backlogs, supporting user stories, and acceptance criteria, and crafting interaction models with partners to handle expectations and supervise progress. Plan delivery timelines and schedules
- Align: Work with cross functional partners to align on goals, priorities, product specifications, requirements, iterations, and planning
- Measure: Work closely with Analytics and business partners to define frameworks, testing, and monitoring to measure results and business value
- Discover: Find opportunities to apply data science, analytics, and machine learning to tackle business problems across the game portfolio
- Improvements: Run retros, analyze success/negative aspects of previous sprints or project goals; help the analytics team, as well as our partners, improve outcomes iteratively over time
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, data scientist, data analyst, or technical producer/project manager
- Are strategically minded, with a strong analytics orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources, and an eye for business leverage
- Understand analytics reporting frameworks, data science/ machine learning models
- Can explain technical concepts to non-technical partners
- Have strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, management, and peers
- Knowledge and love for the NBA and WWE franchises preferred
- Intimate knowledge of game production and monetization strategies, as well as the current mobile marketing / technology landscape
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.