Director, Product Management - Kim Kardashian Hollywood
24 days ago
As the Director of Product Management, you will be leading one of the most successful mobile games of all time, Kim Kardashian Hollywood! This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll have a chance to work with a world-class team and a product that has had over 65M downloads to date and is currently seeing a huge resurgence in popularity and growth! We are looking for someone with a real passion for working on games targeting a female audience, as well as knowledge of and enthusiasm for fashion and pop culture.
As a product leader, you will be responsible for the entire product, from shaping the roadmap to ensuring quarterly and yearly commitments are met. You will inspire those around you, be a mentor to a top-notch PM team, and partner with internal partners to deliver the next stage of growth for the franchise and Glu Mobile.
Your day to day will look like:
- In conjunction with the studio leadership team, drive the roadmap and product strategy
- Define high level goals and metrics that measure the value and success of the franchise
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews
- Mentor, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers and PM leaders
- Drive A/B experimentation needs and priorities
- Define needs and problem space for design team
- Help evaluate new proposals and build business cases, and perform competitor analysis as needed
- Work with central teams on defining deliverables and establishing robust methodologies
- Partner closely with our UA teams, assessing our overall funnel performance and surface opportunities for expansion
- Drive new innovative efforts in the areas of personalization and machine learning
Ideally we're looking for your experience to show examples of:
- Highly analytical PM background. Proven experience in data driven analysis, recommendations and actions. Experience with multivariate testing.
- Comfortable engaging in multiple aspects of mobile from acquisition to product development.
- Previous experience in effectively partnering within a multi disciplinary environment. Validated experience leading large, cross-functional projects.
- Experience in P&L ownership.
- 5+ years of product management or relevant experience in consumer facing products of which at least 3 years is in mobile gaming.\
- 2+ yrs managing PM teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Be a critical thinker, have a player-first mentality, and be intensely data-driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work.
We are open to relocating the right fit, within the US or Canada to our Toronto office once pandemic restrictions have subsided.