Director, Product Management, Cloud & RT3D
3 months ago
Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. Unity is accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for Artists, with products such as Weta Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics, SpeedTree, ArtEngine, and more to be announced, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
As a Director of Product Management within our Professional Artistry team, you will manage a team responsible for delivering cloud-based services and applications. You will work across multiple teams within Unity to influence and implement strategy and decisions, while balancing needs and commonalities across multiple services and product lines.
In this role, you will lead a group of Product Managers who drive the strategic direction of products and services, as well as the roadmap and development of features for creators to connect, share, and collaborate. You and your team will work closely with product leaders in other areas within Unity and with engineers, designers, marketers, and other PMs to understand the target audience and drive products and systems to support interoperability with open standards while delivering an outstanding user experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for supervising success and risks!
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as staying up to date with industry trends
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
- Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading product managers to deliver interconnected products and services that provide an excellent user experience and workflow
- Experiencing delivering compute-intensive cloud-based SaaS applications
- Strong capabilities in collaboration and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Strong focus on user first, with proven experience in simplifying sophisticated technologies into simple workflows
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other product and functional teams
You might also have
- Experience navigating major new technology shifts or transitions
- Experience with compute and storage-intensive cloud applications
- Technical knowledge applicable to cloud platforms and SaaS
- Knowledge of Unity engine, editor and platform
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.