Director, Product - AdTech
23 days ago
AppLovin accelerates business growth with market leading technologies. AppLovin’s end-to-end software solutions support profitable growth by optimizing monetization and by using powerful machine learning to make data-driven marketing decisions. AppLovin partners with businesses to deliver personalized experiences at a massive global scale. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
As the Director of Product of AppLovin’s AdTech business you will be responsible for leading the development and shaping the strategy for a portfolio of mobile advertising products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, business development and business operations to develop and execute product roadmaps. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to define product requirements, conduct market research, and analyze customer needs to identify opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Define and communicate product vision and strategy to cross-functional teams
- Develop and manage product roadmaps and prioritize product features
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth and differentiation
- Analyze customer feedback and behavior to improve product offerings
- Collaborate with engineering, business development, business operations, and product marketing teams to develop and launch products
- Communicate product updates and changes to key stakeholders
- Manage product launches and monitor product performance
- Build and manage a high-performing product team
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and customers
- 8+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on the mobile ad tech industry
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience (particularly in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment)
- Proven track record of launching successful mobile ad products
- Strong experience hiring, managing and developing individual contributors and leaders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to structure, analyze and solve complex business problems, and to deliver impact against business goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for mobile ad tech and a proven track record of driving product innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.
Bay Area pay range
$183,000 — $300,000 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.