Director - Lifecycle Marketing
21 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional marketer to develop and scale lifecycle marketing programs that boost engagement and produce revenue across all of Twitch's owned and operated channels. You will be responsible for leading lifecycle marketing strategy, shaping growth roadmap decisions, managing the execution of CRM and App Store Optimization efforts, and driving measurable growth against retention and engagement metrics. The ideal candidate brings a combination of strategic thinking and analytical rigor, and has a proven ability to build successful lifecycle marketing programs. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Growth and partner with Data Science, Marketing, Creative, MarTech, and Product teams.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, or Seattle, WA.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies aimed at driving user retention and engagement.
- Manage and scale email and push programs by integrating predictive analytics and audience segmentation strategies.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, synthesize quantitative and qualitative insights, and implement A/B tests to improve engagement KPIs .
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and 3rd-party partners to improve CRM tools.
- Identify and test new channels with an iterative, data-informed and customer-centric approach.
- Analyze program effectiveness and ensure robust reporting and measurement of campaign performance.
- 7+ years of experience with CRM & lifecycle marketing
- 2+ years of experience in directly managing a team
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent related experience
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience partnering with Data Science and MarTech to design and conduct robust experiments
- Experience in A/B Testing, developing/testing hypotheses, and driving creative asset pipeline
- Deep expertise in marketing automation/CRM systems
- Strong knowledge of Google Play Experiments
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW7011
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.