Director, International Workplace
21 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Reporting into the VP of International Human Resources, the successful Director, International Workplace will oversee and manage the facilities for the International offices, provide leadership and support for the facilities team. Primarily focusing on the London office but also working with the senior international leadership teams to deliver outstanding workplace environments and experiences for T2.
What You’ll Take On:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and alignment of the Take-Two International real-estate portfolio in EMEA/APAC and related facilities activities, including standard day to day services and maintenance, projects and process management.
- Develop, promote, and implement measures to achieve cost effective improvements in facilities and office operations and ensure compliance with rollout of policies and regulations.
- Lead, implement, and manage construction, renovation, and repair projects; conduct facilities/space needs analyses, consult with vendors/architects to plan project timelines, prepare communications to managers and staff to inform them of office construction projects, and manage related budgets.
- Manage, troubleshoot and maintain vendor relationships for building systems including but not limited to HVAC, lighting, BMS, IWMS, elevators and plumbing.
- Liaison with senior management to develop and manage facilities and real estate objectives for international portfolio.
- Coach and train London facilities team to ensure department is providing high quality/efficient services
- Negotiate and manage contracts for purchase/rental of office furniture, decorations, supplies, shipping, and select company perquisites; regularly evaluate the quality and timeliness of products and services purchased and recommend or make changes as appropriate.
- Develop, manage, and forecast department budget; raising and receipting purchase orders, reconcile invoicing from vendors (shipping, office equipment/supplies, maintenance and repair etc.) and ensure bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Track and manage international office leases, work with local management to assess and develop long term space needs and plans.
- Manage International physical building security and partner with IT security team on all security/compliance issues
- Collaborate with key stakeholders thought the organization to create a vision for the workplace and employee experience regular updates and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team, providing meaningful financial information and make recommendations to support decision-making.
- Ensuring full legal health & safety and fire safety compliance at all times across the business, as well as managing energy usage and sustainability goals internally.
- Implement regional Health and Safety Management systems and training, completing/acting on regular risk assessments
- Partner with HR and IT to oversee and manage disaster recovery and business continuity planning, preparation and execution
- Work with internal teams on events scheduling, planning & execution to ensure smooth-running of all events held within T2 office spaces
- Management and control of International CAFM system
- Actively reinforce company values throughout T2 office spaces. E.g. ensuring sustainable practices are adhered to and encouraged in terms of recycling, printing etc.
- Attend industry association events in order to keep informed of what similar organizations are implementing
What You Bring:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent and 10+ years Facilities Management experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to work with flexibility in order to deal with multiple priorities.
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with senior management in order to deliver first in class service.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.