This job might no longer be available.
Director, IT Business Engagement Relationship Management
4 months ago
Job Posting TitleDirector, IT Business Engagement Relationship Management
SummaryThe Director of IT Business Engagement Management is a senior-level, business-minded information technology professional who partners with multiple Business Organizations including Global Supply Chain, Logistics, and Finance ERP to jointly own the Business Strategy and Business Value Results delivered from the IT.
The BEM builds strong, collaborative relationships with executive business stakeholders to create technology strategies, build multi-year roadmaps, and manage the IT Finance and Supply Chain portfolios to effectively support the business strategy.
The Director of IT Business Engagement Management will have extensive experience driving global Finance and Supply Chain Management Transformation initiatives, delivering ERP systems (preferably D365), and implementing continuous improvements via both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. The ideal candidate will possess advanced skills in multiple technology functions including project management, business analysis, architecture, testing, development, and support. This person will be readily equipped to formulate strategies, drive working sessions, manage change, and align disparate organizations.
What you'll do
Strategic Partnering and Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
- Partner with business leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Coach business leaders and enable them to articulate their function’s (i.e. technology, people, etc.) needs and requirements that will advance business performance.
- Think strategically by identifying business function opportunities and the best-suited position for the function’s adoption within the business partner organization. Measure adoption and work with business leadership to develop future roadmap and opportunities.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions while leading requests through the Ideation and Elaborate Phases.
- Advocate for an awareness and focus on business partner strategic plans.
- Create and deliver executive-level presentations to corporate management.
- Correlate business value and priorities to planning activities and goal-setting.
- Ensure business value and project KPIs are captured, realized, optimized, and recognized.
Senior Business Analyst, Portfolio and Project Manager
- Partner with the Finance to ensure a well-managed IT Finance Portfolio.
- Partner with the Global Supply Chain to ensure a well-managed IT Finance Portfolio.
- Drive working sessions to formulate business strategy, business objectives, business KPIs, business requirements, data requirements, and system requirements.
- Work closely with IT business partners to understand, interpret, and disseminate project requirements, and reassess the selected approach for best fit.
- Proactively analyze business processes; elicit, analyze, and document business requirements; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and make recommendations typically seeking to exploit and leverage new or existing IT technology components.
- Partner with all applicable IT teams and the Business to successfully deliver projects per the agreed upon scope, schedule, and budget.
- Champion an agile mindset, effective change management processes, and innovation.
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Educate business partners about processes, roles, and capabilities.
- Establish communication processes and channels across business functions.
- Measure and communicate business value realized with the business partner on a periodic basis.
IT Finance Experience
- Provide leadership and expertise with ERP (preferably D365) and numerous Global Supply Chain Management tools.
- Provide leadership and expertise with financial planning, data, reporting, and analytics
- Provide leadership in numerous analytic areas: machine learning, artificial intelligence, recommendation engines, predictive modeling, web/app analytics, and data visualization.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, communications, computer science, project management, engineering, or related project management undergraduate course of study; an advanced degree is preferred
- Extensive experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams.
- Minimum of twelve years of experience employed in IT.
- Minimum of seven years of experience deploying, enhancing, and supporting Finance IT Systems.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a business analyst function.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a project management function.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert ability to clearly explain and discuss complex systems and analytical solutions within multiple levels of the organization (technical and non-technical) adapting to the audience.
- Experience with soliciting, documenting, and prioritizing business, and functional requirements.
- Experience with process mapping, documenting complex processes, presenting them in a clear and understandable format, and recommending changes and improvements.
- Experience driving new vendor product evaluations.
- Experience ensuring clear communication and accountability between business stakeholders and IT project delivery teams.
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®), Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®), or Master of Business Relationship Management (MBRM®) preferred
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.