Director, HR Business Partners
Bellevue, WA, United States
8 days ago
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT® established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we develop new games, manage our existing game portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
WHO YOU ARE
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Director, HR Business Partners to join our HR Team! This position will partner with the Chief of Staff at NCW and with the various senior leaders across NCW along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and planning activities that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business. The Director, HRBPs will partner with the studio Development Teams and the NCW corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career and leadership development.
- Align HR strategy to organizational strategy :
- Assess long-term needs of the business, grasp internal and external trends and develop a implementation plan for HR support.
- Lead organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Leverage metrics and analytics to inform strategies, measure progress against organizational goals and ultimately tell a compelling story with data insights to business leaders
- Develop and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Create and execute talent planning focused on forecasting, talent acquisition, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession.
- Relationship Management / Leadership:
- Act as a strategic and tactical partner to business leaders as it relates to key HR initiatives (i.e. – salary planning, leadership development, succession planning, perf management.)
- Coach business leaders on diversity & inclusion, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Develop partnerships with HR functional teams (i.e. – HR Ops, Recruiting, Programs) to deliver integrated solutions for organizational needs
- Effectively lead a team of HR Business Partner professionals.
Support the HRBP practice within each location and manage a team who:
- Collaborates with business leadership and broader HR team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partners with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute HR strategies and activities that cultivate growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes developing and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assesses HR needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas in partnership with our HR centers of excellence.
- Enhances the managerial capabilities of leaders through leading group training, round tables and 1:1 coaching sessions tailoring insights to the unique, location specific opportunities.
- Coaches and counsels’ managers on building culture and positive employee engagement. May include conducting investigations in response to issues and working with HR Director to recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Create the foundation of HR process and practice in partnership with Recruiting, HR Ops and HR Programs.
- Supports the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Serves as partner to the other HR pillars
- Leads the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.