This job might no longer be available.
Director, Global Partnerships & Integrated Marketing
15 days ago
Job Title:Director, Global Partnerships & Integrated Marketing
Director, Global Partnerships & Integrated Marketing is r esponsible for leading, developing and negotiating strategic third-party partnerships for the company that drive growth through marketing partnerships, sponsorships, and alliances not only for North America but in conjunction with our International offices. Role will manage the sales process as well as lead the execution of such programs. The candidate will work in collaboration with Activision's Marketing/Brand teams to ensure that all products going to market stay true to the integrity of the brand(s) the role supports (i.e. Call of Duty Franchise). This employee will be tasked to create and execute best in class integrated marketing ideas that meet Activision IP needs, client needs, drive innovation, leverage brand assets and protect the brand voices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead in the strategy, identification and development of strategic marketing partnerships.
- Work with International partnership offices and agency to drive International outreach for potential partners from creation of presentations, pitches, approvals, and execution.
- Understand the motivations and objectives of partners to drive value through integrations.
- Nurture new and existing relationships with partners to generate new business.
- Negotiate terms for marketing partnerships, taking into account branded content values and costs, account media exposure, creative execution, impressions, and potential fees.
- Manage, set-up, and execute campaigns and digital content, helping to develop benchmarks and KPIs
- Work with Brand teams to create pitch decks directed to the appropriate audience.
- Ensure the execution of approved partnership campaigns, work closely with other departments within the organization including: Product, Consumer Marketing, Studios, PR, Legal and Finance.
- Be at the forefront in understanding marketing, culture and media trends and sharing insights with the broader internal teams
- Develop solid working relationships with Product Management and Consumer Marketing teams.
- Lead a team with at least (1) direct report
Principal Working Relationships:
The role reports to the SVP, Brand and Media Partnerships for the company.
Prior Experience/Previous Positions related to current position:
- 10+ years of relevant marketing, sponsorships/partnerships experience with an emphasis on the global space preferably with a Gaming, Entertainment, Promotional Agency and/or CPG Brands
- Must possess superior negotiation skills coupled with an analytical mentality.
- Persuasive, confident networker and deal maker with a track record of success in growing new markets and partnerships.
- Superior knowledge regarding the practices and principles related to the sale and implementation of corporate partnerships & sponsorships.
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and work with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with individual and team sales goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
Other Qualifications and/or Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Relationship builder
- Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.