Director, Global Meta Solutions
1 month ago
Here is an opportunity to own a fast-growing business at the forefront of Unity’s road to the Metaverse and Web 3.0! This business unit is integral to Unity’s strategy in becoming the learning platform for Metaverse plays. This role will be responsible for leading multiple teams, while delivering a fast growing revenue stream. The core responsibility is to build and deliver a full development organization and ensure projects are completed. This will require crafting and maintaining positive relationships with the clients, and delivering a strong repeatable philosophy for future META projects. New projects focused around the framing of a “Metaverse” are defined by these key elements:
- Introducing interaction/community/collaboration to each Digital Twin open world.
- Involving largely scoped teams, comprised of technical, creative/content and user design expertise
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with internal and external partners to develop and implement a growing metaverse strategy and delivery system.
- Mentor and drive a delivery/creative system that sustains rapid growth.
- Ensure the development and deployment of balanced solutions at scale to drive improvement of margins over time.
- Contribute to the broader success of how all parts of Unity can learn from the early execution of these solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience driving large scale production of software with multi-disciplined teams.
- A proven track record of leading heterogeneous teams of professionals, including go-to-market and technical delivery teams.
- Ability to understand and manage key financial metrics of the business including revenue, profitability and resource utilization.
- A passion for the potential of RT3D, AI and simulation technologies to drive powerful business value for our clients.
- Ability to empower and attract top talent!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.