Director, Global Marketing Innovation
8 days ago
SummaryThe Director, Global Marketing Innovation will provide executive and strategic leadership and be a key-member of the global marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of Aristocrat Gaming’s business by helping to build innovations and capabilities to ensure organizational scaling. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is driving demand, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in all our global markets.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Global Capabilities & Innovation this role will work closely with leadership to develop effective people and business strategies to support and elevate outstanding team member and operator/player experience. The Director, Global Marketing Innovation is responsible for adopting technological innovations, positively disrupting the marketing function, and bringing commercially viable capabilities to market in key focus areas. Specifically, this role will lead marketing initiatives to identify opportunities to increase marketing effectiveness, shape agile proof-of-concept projects that advance game changing capabilities with the intention to scale across global regions.
This individual needs to have strengths in identifying and/or conceptualizing products, articulating a vision, creative problem solving, collaborating with a diverse cross-functional team, and steering a team through projects for successful outcomes. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter, who can operate at a high strategic level as well as be willing to “roll up the sleeves” to advance project work as needed. This is an enterprise position supporting global, regional, and cross-functional groups.
What you'll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the Senior Director, Global Capabilities & Innovation to ensure that the marketing team is operating efficiently and executing with agility in support of aligned goals and strategies.
- Demonstrate a passion for our internal customers, evangelize their needs and possess a genuine enthusiasm to innovate on their behalf.
- Recognize promising ideas and find ways to introduce them into Aristocrat Gaming’s future and sunset ideas that are ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of the company’s mission or abilities to develop.
- Design, research, develop, analyze, and suggest new technology solutions for marketing concepts.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and advise them on their digital strategy and transformation programs.
- Work with cross-functional, global, and regional business leaders to develop the roadmap for digital product/experience plans as opportunities are identified, and solutions are developed. Ensure that those plans are appropriately prioritized, scoped, and implemented.
- Run the day to day of complex initiatives – managing timely roll out of agreed strategy and managing creative and technology development and approvals.
- Establish an always-on, continuous feedback loop with the global tech and user experience teams to ensure alignment from project definition through execution.
- Oversee the development of integrated training and adoption programs based on needs of regional marketing teams.
- Turn needs, analytics data, and deep “Voice of the Customer” understanding into insights that inform the creation of a digital transformation roadmap.
- Enrich the organization with a deep understanding of emerging operator/player behaviors, unarticulated needs, and opportunities/threats to pinpoint sources of competitive advantage that inspire innovation of the operator/player experience.
Conduct horizon scanning through organization and industry research to identify opportunities and future threats.
What we're looking for
Required Skills and Experience:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 10 or more years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree
- Shown experience (8 years) in a digital role with consistent record of using technology and data to drive marketing results.
- Deep knowledge of the marketing technology space, including the key partners and crucial trends
- Shown experience in leading internal product management practices.
- Validated ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams using effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience on agency side deploying digital apps.
- Experience in a global role at a large enterprise.
- Ambitious drive and a motivation to achieve rapid results.