This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Director, Global Brand Management
Redwood City California 94065 United States
8 months ago
Are you fluent in trends, lifestyle and youth-culture/sub-culture with an unruly penchant for building brands? Does the challenge of combining fresh insights, bold ideas, powerful strategy and emerging tech excite you?
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a Sr. Director to lead and grow a portfolio of new IP and cross-platform experiences that intersect creativity, self-expression and gameplay to players around the globe. As a member of the Global Brand Management team, you’ll report to the Vice President, but also partner deeply as a core member of the studio leadership team.
A self-described tastemaker/trendsetter, you will have demonstratrable experiences that capture your role as a brand steward in bringing all new consumer brands and/or experiences to market particularly in the categories of entertainment, social media, lifestyle driven-consumer products, or technology targeted towards Gen Z or Gen Alpha. The role will represent the emergent voice of the player and drive foundational brand and insight work to guide product development, commercial strategy, go to market and ongoing growth initiatives.
- Lead the brand strategy for an all-new portfolio of properties at EA, partnering with key stakeholders including Studios, Marketing and Publishing to outline a multi-year strategy that drives a player experience
- Define long-term brand & franchise vision and creative direction to drive deep brand awareness and affinity, acquisition, engagement and long term franchise retention
- Distil large volumes of consumer research, industry and market trends into tangible and actionable insight that the studio team can use to optimize the player experience and inform strategies for brand performance and activation
- Deliver the strategic business case that inspires EA to rally behind the franchise and deliver fiscal and revenue objectives in full
- Partner with studios leadership on the brand roadmaps to support a multi-year, live service business
- Envision and articulate high-performance marketing and creative strategies along with KPIs, aligning with publishing, analytics and marcom teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Lead global cross functional teams fluently across creative development, campaign management, analytics/insights, publishing, finance and market planning
- Lead and direct franchise launch and expansion efforts through seamless partnerships with EA colleagues, licensors, partners and agencies; ensuring continuity and cohesion across all player touchpoints
- Create an environment that is free from failure to test new ways to reach, engage, and surround players and fans