Director, Global AECO Digital Twin Solutions
1 month ago
To enable deep focus and accelerate growth in the AEC and Energy market sectors, Unity’s Digital Twin Solutions group recently crafted the AECO Business Unit. We are now looking for an experienced Leader to drive all strategic and operational aspects of a custom software development and consulting services business, including a go-to-market team of Solutions Partners and Delivery teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to scale and grow a business operating on the forefront of industrial digital transformation. This business unit is integral to Unity’s strategy of bringing RT3D, AI and other technologies to the constructors and operators of built assets that run the gamut from Smart-Buildings & Plants to Smart-Infrastructures & Cities.
The successful applicant will lead the development of solutions that transform core business processes within our target AECO markets. These include such use cases as AR/VR collaboration, the fusion of IOT and other data sources into true decision support and operational management systems.
The BU Leader role reports directly to the VP of Digital Twins Solutions and has a global remit.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with leadership and multi-functional teams to develop and implement a digital twin strategy for the AECO market sector.
- Hire and manage the various functions within the BU, including the leads for the Solutions Partners, Designers, Project Managers and Software Developers.
- Responsible for revenue targets for EMEA and the Americas customers, with dotted line accountability for APAC targets.
- Successfully scope, contract and deliver high-quality solutions and positive business outcomes for customers in the AECO sector.
- Hold the accountability for the sector revenue forecast based on progress against contracted and forecasted opportunities.
- Lead the BU in the development and deployment of repeatable solutions to enable economies of scale and drive margin improvement over time.
- Provide market insights, customer feedback and technical product feedback to the product development organizations to accelerate digital twin platform products development.
What We Are Looking For
- Deep and extensive experience in production software, software development or professional services businesses.
- Proven track record of managing multi-functional teams of professionals, including go-to-market and technical delivery teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with team members across the organization.
- Ability to understand and manage key financial metrics of the business including revenue, profitability, resource utilization, etc.
- A high tolerance for fast-paced growth and an accelerated cycle of deploying solutions – learning from the market – encouraging those findings back into improved strategies and execution.
- A strong understanding of the potential for RT3D, AI and simulation technologies to drive powerful business value for our clients.
You Might Also Have
- Specific digital twin technology expertise.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.