Director, Game Product Management
22 days ago
At Design Home, our mission is to provide fun and engaging experiences that enable players to unleash their creativity and design beautiful spaces. We believe that everyone has an inner designer waiting to be discovered, and we aim to empower players to express themselves and bring their unique visions to life.
We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic-minded individual to join Electronic Arts as a Director of Product Management for Design Home. This pivotal leadership role requires a visionary with an extensive background in both product management and people management. The Director of Product Management will own the feature development and live operations disciplines and play a critical role in shaping the future of Design Home, contributing to its growth, innovation, and success within EA.
- Strategy Development: Formulate and drive the product strategy for Design Home, aligning it with the overall business objectives of Electronic Arts.
- Data Fluency: Use qualitative and quantitative data and rigorous testing to guide product strategy and grow the business. You must also be able to forecast the business and comfortably lead conversations and quarterly planning with the Finance Department.
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of game designers, product managers, and analysts and foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Product Vision: Develop a clear and compelling product vision for Design Home, guiding the team through its execution and evolution.
- Roadmap Planning: Define and execute the product roadmap, ensuring timely delivery and meeting key milestones.
- Market Analysis: Conduct in-depth market analysis, identifying trends, opportunities, and potential threats to inform decision-making processes.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, engineering, marketing, and business development to deliver an exceptional experience to our players.
- User Experience: Champion a user-centric approach, prioritizing user experience and engagement to drive product enhancements.
- 12+ years of proven experience in product management, preferably in mobile game development.
- Strong leadership skills with a successful track record of leading and motivating high-performing teams.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and the ability to translate strategic plans into tactical actions.
- Comprehensive understanding of mobile game development, monetization strategies, and live services.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (MBA or other advanced degree is a plus).
If you are passionate about mobile gaming and possess the expertise and leadership capabilities to drive the success of Design Home at Electronic Arts, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $178,100 - $271,700 USD Annually
New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $166,700 - $271,700 USD Annually
Jersey City, NJ :
º $201,800 - $271,700 USD Annually
Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $166,700 - $227,900 USD Annually
Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $166,700 - $258,200 USD Annually
British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $134,250 - $220,050 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.