Director, Enterprise Sales, Europe
11 days ago
The Enterprise Sales Director will be part of a growing Sales team helping to shape our business in Manufacturing and other parallel industries across various types of customers. Magic Leap is being used by Manufacturing companies around the world for many applications, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in the Manufacturing industry. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers for Manufacturing, focusing on the UK and European countries, with potential involvement in the Middle East.
Who We Are
We love scrappy. We look for those passionate about breaking new ground, solving new problems and leveraging tech to delight customers, not just impress them. We look for people that can approach any challenge with a cool head and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. You will thrive in an environment where you are juggling many balls at the same time and find solving new challenges to be stimulating. No day is like the prior. Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in real-time 3D development or visualization, preferably in AR or VR.
The location for the role is preferably in London, Belgium or Switzerland but Remote in another country is also an option. Travel to customers will occur as health guidelines allow.
- Responsible for driving revenue and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets in Europe, Germany focus.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts. Deliver accurate forecasting.
- Manage and document in the CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and post sales activities.
- Cultivate long-term business relationships with Manufacturing industry by ensuring close coordination with Solution Engineers, Customer Support and other resources focused on pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
- Provide commercial / customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams.
- Serve as the subject matter / industry expert on Manufacturing buyers, needs, existing solutions and sales process.
- Able to present complicated technical concepts in layman’s terms; make the complex simple.
- Minimum 10 years of sales and/or business development experience, preferably with both Engineering and Business background. Deep regional networks. Global networks will be a plus.
- Not afraid to have a quota and passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Minimum 5-year track record of selling software and/or hardware solutions to Manufacturing OEMs, suppliers and others. Experience in a parallel industry with emphasis on cutting edge technology is also viable.
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the Manufacturing industry and how software and hardware tools and services are built and used.
- Deep networks within Manufacturing, Auto OEMs or other suppliers globally. Contacts with users and internal technology / procurement leads critical.
- The ideal candidate is not expected to be a technical expert; however, should be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Team player. No, seriously – we want you to be able to get your hands dirty yet able to jump to 30,000 feet to help your team and customers.
- Sense of humor and able roll with the punches.
- 25% to 50% travel required (when allowed via social & health guidelines), demonstration of previous work travel preferred.
- BS or BA in a relevant field, other relevant degrees or experience will be valued.
- Multiple languages (German is preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or a related field / equivalent applicable experience. MBA preferred.
- Experience in one or more targeted Enterprise industry or vertical
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Magic Leap does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Magic Leap will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Magic Leap.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines