Director, Employee Wellness
San Francisco, CA, United States
9 days ago
We are looking for an exceptional Director to lead our newly created Wellness organization which will promote well-being for all of our Global employees. The successful candidate will lead with a global mindset and ensure our core principles, Empathy Respect and Opportunity are implemented in all of our programs.
- Lead a world class team to deliver strategies and programs that are aligned with Unity’s priorities and values; creating and cultivating a holistic approach for employees and their families
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key HR stakeholders and business leaders to ensure that our overall Wellness strategy supports Unity’s business
- Lead a wellness team that will include Benefits, Mental health and other core team members
- Align existing programs and new resources in one “center” for employees to utilize
- Drive the continued evolution of our benefits strategy in alignment with Unity’s wellness philosophy, health care and other regulatory developments, ensuring a balance of investment and maximum value for our employees
- Design and manage data driven programs that promote Unity’s goal for employees to be their best
- Promote participation and engagement through collaboration and communication
- Establish and lead committee that represents global leadership of wellness center
- Develop and deliver communication strategy that includes components such as education materials, tools and guidelines to support wellness plans
- Manage all related external partnerships
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to turn vision into actions and results
- Collaborative and brings the team together to develop and deliver comprehensive solutions based on business needs
- Proven experience in leading all aspects of a global wellness/benefits strategy for a diverse company
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data and metrics to develop strategies and programs
- Effectively builds partnerships and influences stakeholders at all levels
- Experience managing a material budget that aligns programs to wellness for employees
- Strong service orientation and highly effective communicator at all levels
- Enjoys being hands on with a new team to lead and manage programs that support wellness on a global scale
- Strong organizational and influencer skills - can manage a varied group of businesses to achieve results
- BA/BS + HR Programmatic and Wellness/Benefits experience for a global, tech company
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.