This job might no longer be available.
Director, Diversity & Inclusion
12 days ago
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft Toronto Inc.
224 Wallace Avenue. M6H 1V7
Location of position: Toronto, Ontario
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore, and discover new possibilities.
Ubisoft Toronto was founded in 2010 and has contributed to many award-winning Ubisoft brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, For HonorTM, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®, and Watch Dogs®. In 2018, the team at Ubisoft Toronto developed its first new IP, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, and is leading the development of Watch Dogs: Legion. Ubisoft Toronto is one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People in 2020.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas have a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and Create the Unknown.
On being a Director, Diversity & Inclusion at Ubisoft Toronto
This is an opportunity to be a foundational team member within the new Diversity & Inclusion team. In this role, you will lead and implement Ubisoft’s D&I strategy and projects for our studios and offices across the United States, Toronto, Winnipeg and LATAM.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
The daily life of a Director, Diversity & Inclusion at Ubisoft Toronto
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Ubisoft’s Global D&I strategy;
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture;
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Managing Directors of the studios/offices in the region;
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ and your region to share learnings and opportunities;
- Partner with local HR and talent teams;
- Be the contact person for Employee Resource Groups leaders and teams within the region;
- Be a spokesperson for D&I, internally and externally;
- Establish metrics to measure success and provide regular reports on the impact of D&I initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts;
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Leadership;
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plan across the business).
What it takes to make it
- You have strong communication skills and know-how to influence stakeholders;
- You have experience in building D&I strategies and education programs;
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset;
- You know how to lead cross-functional teams and inspire them;
- You have experience in global change management;
- You have experience in facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management;
- You are comfortable with navigating complex organizational structures and dealing with ambiguity.
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Benefits Package:
o Disability Insurance
o Dental Insurance
o Extended medical insurance
o (Optional) RRSP contribution
o Relocation Assistance
o Bonus (If Applicable)
Why Ubisoft Toronto?
At Ubisoft Toronto, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our individuality helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
When you’re a member of our team, your professional development is a priority. Ubisoft Toronto conducts annual performance reviews and salary increases to help you further your career and grow with our studio. We also offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, industry education support, training, and career development.
We host regular team celebrations, organize events for employees and their families, and we offer a variety of health and wellness initiatives including yoga, on-site occupational therapy, flexible work hours, and continuing programs to promote a balanced life.
At Ubisoft Toronto, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our differences helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community and is inclusive and respectful of the individuality of our team.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, neurodivergent people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities upon request.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for? Apply to join us now!
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.