This job might no longer be available.
Director, Data Product Management
1 year ago
As the Director of Data PM, you will be leading the highly successful franchise, Design Home, a mobile game that's consistently in the Top 50 on the app store. This is an exciting opportunity, as you'll have a chance to work with a world-class team and a product that touches millions of women's lives every day. As a data leader you will be responsible for the entire product, from influencing product decisions to ensuring the product meets its quarterly and yearly commitments through careful forecast planning. You will inspire those around you, be a mentor to a top-notch data team, and partner with internal partners to deliver the next stage of growth for the franchise and Glu.
What you'll be doing:
- In conjunction with the studio leadership team, support the Product team in making intelligent, data-informed decisions
- Define high level goals and metrics that measure the value and success of the franchise
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews
- Drive A/B experimentation needs and priorities
- Design or revise game economy for new and existing features
- Define needs and problem space for design team
- Work with central teams on defining deliverables and establishing robust methodologies
- Drive new innovative efforts in the areas of personalization and machine learning
- Manage a team of 3+ PMs and analysts
- Mentor Product Managers and mid-level PM leaders, grow and develop talent needed for next generation staff
Your ideal background would include:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- 5+ years of PM or analyst experience in consumer facing products of which at least 2 years is in mobile gaming
- 1+ yrs managing PM teams
- Be a critical thinker and have a player-first mentality