This job might no longer be available.
Director - Client Strategy
7 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
We are looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative, client focused and creative Director, Client Strategy (Senior Sales Executive) with strong experience selling media in the video space.This strategic seller will work to grow the Midwest territory and meet and exceed sales goals. The Director, Client Strategy will be a crucial member of a growing sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a thought leader to our clients and agencies
- Responsible for building and growing ad revenue, and when possible, exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Work with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate an ad sales solution
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prospect for new business and accounts
- Focus on initiating and developing relationships with key agencies within Midwest
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams to uncover best practices and opportunities
- 7+ years with significant experience selling video successfully as a quota-carrying digital ad salesperson
- Demonstrable agency and client relationships in Chicago
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Be a team-player with a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadline
- Strong desire to win and to continuously develop personal and professional skills
- Ability to manage stress well and juggle multiple projects and accounts simultaneously
- You are Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.