Director, Center of Excellence
Plantation, FL, United States
7 days ago
The Director, Center of Excellence, will build and lead our new Center of Excellence within our sales organization. The role is responsible for building out and managing a team focused on delivering, deploying, and supporting technology tools by developing and maintaining productive relationships with key clients, stakeholders and technology partners to facilitate cross-organizational communications and transparency. The Director, Center of Excellence, will be a strategic role that will work in partnership to set the vision and direction for the teams they support. Additionally, they will lead a collective of technical and functional experts who assist field teams in executing deals and creating pipeline across all solutions. The role reports to the Senior Vice President, Enterprise Sales and is based at Magic Leap headquarters.
- Provide oversight and direction to the technology operations team responsible for supporting and driving usage for existing platforms
- Develop effective rollout strategies for new programs and platforms
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on new programs and processes
- Lead the integration of functionality and data through process
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment
- 10+ years of experience leading technical teams across multi-layered technology solutions organization
- Demonstrated experience developing strategy and design of new programs and processes, and proven track record of leading change.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Experience in leading a team and operating in a fast moving start-up environment
- Ability to initiate and lead business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with Magic Leap executives
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement
- A track record of building consensus and delivering high-impact initiatives
- Ability to support multiple projects and complex work streams
- Fearless curiosity, ownership, and accountability
- BA/BS from an accredited university required. Masters or PhD in relevant field preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.