Director, Business Development
6 days ago
’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, we become a key strategic consultant to each partner by combining strategic sales, strong negotiation skills and a deep knowledge of industry trends and data insights. The BD team transforms new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
What You Will Do:
- Play a key leadership role in the retention and growth of current MAX and AppDiscovery accounts, as well as the development of new accounts.
- Manage several members of the AppLovin Business Development team.
- Work directly with mobile app publishers to grow their businesses.
- Build strong relationships with leadership of mobile app publishing companies.
- Use data to guide strategy and implementation of AppLovin solutions, as well as management of direct reports.
- Become an expert in AppLovin product and solutions.
- Liaise with a variety of AppLovin teams, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Business Operations.
- 6+ years of experience working with or for mobile app publishers.
- 2+ years of experience as a manager of people.
- Track record of helping mobile app publishers to grow their businesses.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills.
- Thoughtful negotiator.
- Organized problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal skills and EQ.
- Able to communicate complex models and concepts.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast paced environment.
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.