Director, Brand & Communications
15 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate Director, Brand & Communications to join Wildlife's Branding & Communications team . This position is remote and can be based in the USA or Brazil.
The incumbent will lead the design, development and execution of key strategic communications programs across Wildlife on a global scale. This person will play an exciting role leading a team and working with business, brand, and communications leaders, C-Suite and Studio Heads to develop strategic communications that translate business goals into energizing programs for internal and external audiences.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, has exceptional attention to detail, is comfortable taking initiative and building relationships, holds a strong point of view on communication strategy, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead, develop, and execute global communications programs.
- Partner with senior leadership to foster connection and keep employees around the globe informed and engaged.
- Proactively collaborate, conceptualize and execute strategic external and internal communications for Wildlife’s global employee base of 1000+ to help bring our mission, vision and strategy to life while developing new ways of engaging employees across a range of channels.
- Gather, analyze, and communicate relevant success metrics to stakeholders to demonstrate effectiveness and future planning. .
- Drive and bring to life, in collaboration with key global stakeholders, our mission vision.
- Create 360 communications including leveraging internal communications, corporate communications, influencer and corporate content and channels to extend the reach of storytelling and campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of communications initiatives and develop content plans to engage audiences.
What you'll need
- 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent collaboration skills to gain consensus and execute.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with key executives and act as a communications counselor.
More about you
- You have proven experience establishing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships at all levels, including direct experience working closely with executives.
- Passionate about the power of brand, mission, and communications and understand the impact it can have on internal and external audiences.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, and understands the nuances of non-verbal and visual communication.
- You’re creative at developing programs and know when and how to apply an integrated communications strategy.
- An understanding of global tech and entertainment trends, a plus to have proven relationships with entertainment and games trades, consumer and business press.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Israel, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.