11 days ago
GreenPark is looking for a Director of Analytics to lead our growing team of analytic professionals, working to build best-in-class analytic products for games, metaverse, and NFT's. This role presents an opportunity for an analytics leader to take their career to the next level at the intersection of Pro Sports, eSports, Gaming, Social Media, Metaverse, and Blockchain. You will work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to build an analytic foundation and drive game and marketplace success. This role will report to our Chief Strategy Officer.
About The Role:
- Own core product analytics infrastructure, including product health, user journey tracking, KPIs, and reporting
- Directly manage and develop a team of game analysts and analytics engineers enabling data-informed decisions for stakeholders in Design, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, and other areas
- Establish a process for defining and leveraging best analytics practices across GreenPark's array of content
- Build and execute test plans to measure how new features drive changes in player behavior.
- Work closely alongside cross-functional partner teams to implement recommendations.
- Analyze NFT sales and provide insight into developing trends
- Work closely with Design and Product Management teams to ensure game economy success
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in analytics, cloud data warehouses, and data pipelines
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Previous experience leading teams of game analytics professionals to identify actionable insights which drove game decisions / improvements
- Have a strong technical understanding of analytic technologies including data pipelines, warehouse modeling, report generation, and dashboard development
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: experience collaborating with engineers, product managers, and executives
- Bachelor's Degree in data analysis, computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Familiarity with the GCP suite including BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub
- Interest in blockchain solutions
- Interest in sports and/or esports
- Past work experience in a startup and/or growth company experience
What We Offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with team members located across the United States
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (100% employee coverage / 50% dependent coverage for base plans ), 401K, Paid Parental Leave, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, Flex PTO, and EAP
Who We Are
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity, and heartfelt camaraderie are what make us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity, and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Due to recent phishing incidents involving individuals posing as GreenPark Sports agents requesting interviews from those applying to our job postings, please be sure to verify the email address you receive requesting an interview. GreenPark Sports does not use a gmail.com address for any communication.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.