Digital Twins Content Lead - Sr. Technical Artist
15 days ago
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join our Digital Twins Technical Marketing team at Unity. In this role, our new team member will build and develop high quality content and assets to support marketing activations such as product demos, videos, sales enablement content, and much more - focusing on markets for Automotive, Transportation, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Government and Aerospace, Retail, Robotics, Machine Learning and AI. Do you want to use your background in producing high quality visuals and technical training to drive adoption and long term retention of Unity’s Digital Twin solutions?
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a small but growing team of content specialists who are producing assets and innovative content to support the Digital Twins Technical Marketing team!
- Work with cross-functional project teams to plan, scope, conceptualize, and build assets and content for our Digital Twins Technical Marketing programs.
- Build and maintain assets, models, and projects in our ever growing content library for use in sales and marketing content.
- Implement creative solutions to ensure the highest quality standards internally and with vendors.
- Remain up to date on all Unity Digital Twins products and services
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with crafting content for the Industrial sectors.
- Hands-on experience with DCC and artist tools like Houdini, Maya, and or Blender, Photoshop.
- Proficiency with Materials, Lighting and Texturing and Shaders for PBR workflows
- Experience with commercial/industrial data (CAD, BIM, GIS, LIDAR, point clouds, IoT, PLM, etc.)
- Understanding of real-time 3D data preparation, performance and optimizations (Tessellation, Decimation, retopology and more)
You might also have
- Knowledge of cinematography fundamentals, cameras and lenses. Excellent eye for lighting, color and outstanding aesthetic
- C# programming skills
- Experience with the Unity Industrial Collection of products.
Please provide work samples or Portfolio.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.