Digital Sourcing Project Manager
13 days ago
As a Digitial Sourcing Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's Process and Transformation team. You will be responsible for overseeing the sourcing and procurement aspects of digital projects, ensuring that the necessary resources, vendors, and materials are efficiently acquired to support successful project execution.
Sourcing Digital Strategy support:
- Support the digital strategy and all projects linked to this strategy, such as Performance tracking, Analytics, …
- Identify potential solution and suppliers for various project components.
- Define project plan, and define road map in relation with other groups like IT, CSR.
Sourcing Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks related to sourcing and procurement and develop mitigation plans with GCM and Buyers
- Maintain a proactive approach to risk assessment and management.
Policies, Documentation and Reporting:
- Define and maintain sourcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain detailed records of projects and communication
- Provide regular reports to project stakeholders and management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in digital sourcing and digital project management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in digital project management and sourcing, ideally in a similar role.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Knowledge of sourcing best practices, supply chain management, and procurement regulations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides World Class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.