Project Manager, Design
8 days ago
The Project Manager, Design will manage day-to-day project tracking via Workfront for all creative requests. Majority of time will be spent managing the graphic design teams’ projects but will also include the video editors when needed. This person will be working directly with brand managers, and other departments to ensure that all projects are properly scheduled and executed. He/she will manage submissions to ratings boards and first party partners, to ensure that they are completed on time. The Creative PM will also partner with our graphic designers and video editors to manage our digital asset management platform. This individual must be a strong communicator (verbal and written), highly organized, have the ability to negotiate and navigate complex situations, must be a tech-savvy individual and be able to handle many moving parts at once.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a thorough understanding of managing design (digital and print) requests. Should be able to analyze incoming requests to make sure all necessary details are given up front.
- Set and manage expectations for timelines, specs and asset ingestion.
- Oversee and coordinate the ongoing projects for the creative services team and external vendors.
- Generate reports on the status of projects and share them with the team.
- Submit assets to ratings boards and first party partners for approval and track their progress through the approval process.
- Manage our digital asset management tool in conjunction with our creative team.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining file naming conventions and other shared creative services files.
No supervisory responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite programs. Must also have a clear understanding of file outputs and extensions.
- Proficient in project management software (some examples: Workfront, Basecamp, JIRA, Teamwork, Zoho Projects, MS Project, Asana, Mavenlink).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bonus Points for PMP, CAPM, PMP, CSM certifications.
- Degree or certification in the creative field or project management.
- 3 – 5 years minimum in an in-house or agency creative team.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.