This job might no longer be available.
Digital Product Manager e-learning H/F
7 days ago
The role is situated in the Knowledge Management (KM) team, who act as a bridge between people, processes and digital tools to enhance Ubisoft’s collective intelligence and performance. Our activities include communities of practice, documentation strategies, information governance, processes analysis, collaboration & communication tools, knowledge sharing videos, streaming events and more.
Seated within the KM product team, you will lead the configuration, growth and adoption of our Learning products to make Ubisoft a great place to learn. Your first mission will be to manage the transition from a legacy platform to a new Learning Experience Platform, and in the longer term you’ll extend your scope to other tools that support the learning experience at Ubisoft.
You will closely collaborate with the International Learning team, HR Partners, Content Specialists, Designers and Developers.
Your missions :
- Define the product roadmap & strategy
- Define the forward looking KPIs and goals and identify optimizations opportunities
- Identify & prioritize the user & business needs
- Manage the product launch and migration
- Manage the configuration and integration of the platform within the product ecosystem
- Formalize, specify and prioritize features of your products through epics and stories, in collaboration with the UX & technical teams
- Create and groom the product backlog
- Participate to the organization of user tests and analyse the feedback
- Communicate with all stakeholders related to your products
- Stay up-to-date with the learning product market
In addition to having at least 3 years' experience in Product or Digital Project in eLearning or HR tools within an international context, you must be seeking to join a company that defines itself as "serious about fun". If the description below defines who you are, by all means contact us!
- You put user needs first
- You can understand technical constraints and technology choices
- You leverage data to remove ambiguity & elevate confidence in decision making
- You are a team player, keen to exchange with fellow product managers on best practice
- Thanks to your strong interpersonal & communication skills, you can connect with heterogeneous interlocutors both in French and English
This job is part of the International HQ
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.