This job might no longer be available.
Digital Media Designer
6 days ago
The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We're a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
Reporting to the Production Design Lead, the Digital Media Designer implements static and motion based branded contents for a portfolio of games within EA's paid and owned channels. This role is based in Vancouver and is remote friendly.
- You and your team design the best assets that are at the foundation of our franchise Design Systems including logos, graphic devices, templates for social and retail channels, and style guides.
- Follow pre-existing designed templates and brand style guides.
- Create online/console assets for banner, email, social media, web landing pages, and in-game campaigns.
- Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
- You will work with marketing partners and game studio teams, in both HD and mobile, to deliver premium design.
- Design standard digital content including HTML5 banners, animated GIFs, cinemagraphs and video projects
- Design support for internal EA programs
- Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels targeting a range of player audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years design experience at an agency or internal marketing team.
- Present creative work to partners, absorb feedback in a positive manner, and complete required changes.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience working on video and animation projects, including GIFs and Cinemagraphs