Digital Marketing Manager
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
20 days ago
Wargaming is looking to bring on a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the World of Tanks Marketing CIS Team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work on the marketing strategy as well as organize and execute complex marketing campaigns aimed at increasing conversions at various funnel stages.
What will you do?
- Take part in the implementation and development of the marketing strategy for the CIS region
- Launch and run marketing campaigns:
- Adapt advertisement campaigns according to the brand positioning for the CIS region
- Conduct media planning with outside contractors and internal service units
- Coordinate the preparation of promotional materials and landing pages
- Elaborate methods for measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyze advertising campaigns and prepare reports
- Search for, elaborate, and test new marketing tactics within current continuous and custom advertising campaigns
- Elaborate the testing format for new hypotheses in detail:
- Define the methods for measuring the effectiveness
- Select marketing channels and audience segments
- Launch and test
- Analyze the results and evaluate the effectiveness
- Build effective, long-term relationships with the World of Tanks Publishing Team and company internal service units
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing for products, publishers, or agencies
- Experience in planning and executing advertising campaigns
- Comprehensive and deep knowledge of the digital market, promotion channels, formats, and tools
- Knowledge/understanding of the conversion product funnel
- Strong managerial skills, ability to work in a team
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in promoting game projects (client, browser, mobile)
- Experience in playing World of Tanks
Wargaming is one of the biggest free-to-play MMO game developers and publishers on the planet. Established in 1998, Wargaming has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
A career with our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Unleash your true potential as part of the Wargaming team!