Digital Marketing Manager
9 days ago
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting-up, implementing and managing the overall digital strategy for Ubisoft Nano, our growing catalogue of instant party games. Your main KPI is to drive traffic inside the games while tracking and monitoring the quality (playtime and LTV) of your leads.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to Ubisoft Nano’s success so this role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. Therefore, the position report to the Game Operation Director and requires strong communication skills to coordinate with other teams (brand, game, product, datas, legal, business, etc…).
Current strategy plan to focus on:
- SEO / ASO: ensure our games to be on the top raking on user search requests.
- Ubisoft channels: leverage major Ubisoft channels to generate traffic.
- Store & Platform management: secure featuring and marketing resources from our distribution partners.
- Performance UA: Plan and execute campaign, track performances.
- Measure ROI & KPIs and provide marketing dashboards.
- Others: Sniff platforms & browser support strategy, cross promo, and product suggestion.
- Prepare and manage the budget.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- More than 3 years working as a project coordinator, marketing specialist in digital agencies/client-side, or equivalent role
- Organized and able to coordinate a multitude of projects and team at the same time
- Friendly and Go-getter attitude, strong sense of initiative and ability to solve problem
- Fluent English, Strong written and verbal communication skills
- KPI & ROI driven. Experience in working with data and analytics
- Proven capacity to work in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Business administration or relevant field
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Interest in Video Games or entertainment industry is a STRONG plus
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.