This job might no longer be available.
Digital Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, California, United States
7 months ago
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Working out of our Santa Monica office, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for player acquisition, game optimization, player retention, and product monetization. You have very strong expertise in digital marketing and in-depth knowledge of how to define and measure key performance indicators. You will set up the dashboards and develop social media plans and processes and will work closely with regional marketing associates daily to optimize marketing spend.
- Design and implement social media strategy with PUBG Seoul to align with business goals
- Build personality, profile, tone and manner for the PUBG identity and communities
- Operate a responsive social media strategy that fits the PUBG communities’ needs
- Build a communication guideline that feeds into and conveys the PUBG development principles
- Develop and implement social media content, events and promotions for the PUBG players
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news) for official twitter, Facebook, blogs, and discord
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- 5 years of social media strategy and content development experience
- Proficiency in content marketing theory and application
- Ability to map out and execute comprehensive social marketing plans
- Familiarity with social promotions, social advertising, and SEO
- Deep understanding of social media management tools
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to details, grammar and tone
- Creative outlook with inspired content ideas
- Being a team player
- It’s a huge plus if you are bilingual in Korean & English (almost a requirement)
- Experience managing at least one person before, and exposure to working with C level
- Preferred you have experience in the gaming industry, but strong agency or entertainment industry experience would also be considered
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Daily lunch stipend to local food hall and fully stocked kitchen for snacks/drinks
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.