Digital Marketing Manager
13 days ago
The Digital Marketing Manager will work within the Digital Business department at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. executing digital marketing strategies to increase revenue and profitability of our digital products. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working with Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve and Sony digital platforms from either the operations or business sides to support tactics designed to drive conversion to purchase. This position will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to execute digital marketing tactics that support the broader brand & digital marketing strategy
- Support the Digital Business Manager, Content Strategy to develop and execute plans to support product launches from the 1P and digital marketing sides.
- Lead SKU planning discussions with internal and regional counterparts to maximize awareness and revenue potential for new titles.
- Develop paid media campaigns that will support the launch of new titles.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to maximize conversions and marketing ROI through co-marketing and other partnerships
- Oversee the creation of marketing and advertising assets for console and Steam digital releases
- Manage marketing beats calendars for upcoming products
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in videogame operations/marketing or entertainment product marketing/operations.
- Extensive knowledge or interest in videogaming, interactive entertainment industry and/or Japanese animation is a plus.
- Experience working successfully with social media channels in executing social/community plans.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketplaces and setups of digital product launches from either the operations or business side.
- Experience developing paid media campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of brand marketing, sales, and channel marketing within the video game industry.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player who can work with internal and external partners effectively
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and able to evangelize digital content within the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs to drive the business at large
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- Some travel required
Bachelor's degree with coursework in Marketing, Sales, Finance and/or Business or equivalent work experience in the video game industry
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.