Digital Marketing Intern
12 days ago
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As the Digital Marketing Summer Intern for Unity, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working our Digital Marketing team on high-impact campaigns and overall digital marketing coordination across multiple channels.
What you’ll be doing
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to plan, draft, and execute digital media campaigns
- Measure and report campaigns' performance across multiple channels
- Analyze reports and dashboards to identify and communicate insights that will help optimize campaigns to increase traffic and revenue online for Unity products
- Participate in team meetings and take ownership!
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a relevant degree and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Some knowledge of Digital Marketing across multiple paid and organic channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media, Email, and other areas
- Ability to handle stress and collaborate in multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, across numerous partners in different timezones
- Professional excel skills with pivot tables and reporting
You might also have
- Ability to focus and easily prioritize in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.