Digital Marketing Assistant
15 days ago
At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionize how online games are made, delivered, and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realizing new communities, societies, and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
The China marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant who will be key in planning, executing and optimizing across all digital channels (official website, social media, etc). This is a great opportunity to get experience across a range of competencies, working with many teams including product marketing, talent, BD and the marketing team as a whole.
- Support the marketing manager with the management of digital strategies and digital activations across all platforms.
- Work with external agencies to manage official websites (improbable.cn) and social media platforms (Wechat, Zhihu/Bilibili etc.)
- Explore digital marketing best-practices and enable online-to-offline customer journey (DM, SEO/SEM, Advertising, etc.)
- Create and manage the digital calendar and scheduling (eg. product launches, website updates, content deliverables).
- Handshake with BD team on inbound leads handling.
- Support commercial team to monitor and report business performance based on Improbable CRM.
- Curious about all aspects of digital marketing and integrated marketing
- Proactive & self-driven to meet deadlines and get results
- Detail-oriented and have natural creative flair
- Ability to take initiatives and multi-tasking Able to reflect on each project and take learnings to the next one
- Ability to change priorities quickly and accept change with a positive attitude
- English proficiency in both verbal and written
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.