Digital Licensing Coordinator
10 days ago
What We Do:
Founded by an incredible entrepreneurial team, including the Co-Founder and former CEO of YouTube, the Founder and former CEO of Zappos, and the Co-Founder and Chief Creative for BLITZ Agency - our current CEO, GreenPark is the first sports and esports metaverse where fans connect, compete, and level up with one another. Here, you suit up, get recruited by your favorite team and go head-to-head against your rivals in epic battles. Now you can prove, once and for all, that you are the MVF (Most Valuable Fan)! Make game predictions, play mini games, and join a virtual Watch Party to cheer on your favorite team. Collect digital trading cards of your favorite players, level them up, unlock rewards, challenge friends to mini games and deck your Greenie out in your best gear. We are currently partnering with Riot Games, the LCS, NBA, La Liga with other esports & sports leagues coming soon.
As a Licensing Coordinator, you will play a key role in channeling communication between various internal departments here at GreenPark Sports and several major sports leagues around the world. A promising candidate must have proficiency in presentation building, meeting management, excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate multiple projects simultaneously. This is a great opportunity to gain experience from the ground up in multiple industries at once (Tech, Licensing & Sports.)
- Ensure brand guidelines for each Licensor are being implemented into product design
- Meet all internal departments to communicate new art assets and other relevant information from the licensors
- Speak daily with our licensing partners to obtain necessary approvals with respect to internal deadlines
- Collaborate with partners all internal teams for best practices as pertains to best approval practices
- Build and maintain presentations that communicate key features of within GreenPark
- Support data driven efforts by synthesizing meaningful information from analytics and consumer research to support planning efforts
- Maintain database of GreenPark contacts across all industries
- Document and track key details during meetings with prospective partners
- Research and track key general company data for all existing and prospective partners
- Report to all licensors as it relates to contractual obligations in a timely manner
- Assist in fluctuating day-to-day priorities across department needs
- 2+ years of Licensing and/or Client Management experience
- Ability to develop and grow professional relationships (internal and external)
- A team player who is able to be collaborative and communicate with cross-department personnel
- Active listening, speaking and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills, ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strategic critical thinker and problem solver, with a strong mind for details
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, driven, upbeat, positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency with the Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs etc.).
- Passion for the Sports and/or Gaming industry is a major plus
What We Offer
- With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away. This is the ideal opportunity to pave your own path and grow.
- We have two amazing home locations - LA and SF (Both remote due to COVID-19) with additional remote locations in NY, TX, WA, NC.
- We strive to be welcoming, innovative, and have an inclusive culture. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Flexible PTO
- A selection of six different Medical plans with 100% premium coverage for base plans.
- Dental and Vision plans with 99% premium coverage.
- 401(k) program
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Company sponsored Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
We find ourselves in unusual times and as such, both of our offices are on a Work From Home schedule due to COVID-19. But don't worry, we have your back when it comes to provisioning all the necessary hardware you will need to perform at the top of your game all from the comfort of your home.
GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of live sports and esports events, where fans battle to become the undisputed “Best Fans” of their league and season. At GreenPark, we embrace unique points of view as well as diverse backgrounds and identities that are all about creating unique experiences for passionate fans. Here, you can expect a highly collaborative environment of thoughtful teammates who huddle-up, listen, challenge, and push each other to make each idea and execution phenomenal.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Individuals must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.