Digital Content and Photo Asset Associate
The Pokémon Company International
Bellevue US-WA US
13 days ago
The Pokémon Company International is embarking on an innovation journey and radically transforming its digital commerce capabilities to meet accelerating international demand for original and collectable Pokémon products. A world-renowned brand with a startup culture, committed at the highest executive levels to leveraging the most modern technologies to achieve a bold new vision for our company and our fans. We are looking for an Associate Content Manger who will report directly to the Manager of Digital Content and Photo Assets. You will help support and create digital content in partnership with the Ecommerce/Vending and Creative Teams to develop elevated content for the PokemonCenter.com.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate incoming digital assets directly from external and internal partners, ensure assets are on brand and adhering to and maintaining digital naming conventions, file management, metadata and quality control
- Support vending asset needs and campaign launches
- Work with the Manager of Digital Content & Photo assets on a daily basis, to ensure site merchandisers are provided accurate web content for key product launches
- Edit and process digital assets to ensure products maintain and represent high quality
- Provide in depth conceptual and practical knowledge in photo editing, and graphic design, with a strong understanding of UI and web layout
- Solve complex photo/design problems while ensuring brand integrity, diversified graphics, cohesive business strategy, and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions
- Coordinate with the Production Managers on sample timelines and processes for photography of major marketing campaigns, ensure samples are received on time
- Track and coordinate the shipment of product samples for external photography
- Organize processes and upload assets into Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
- Coordinate and process GIF/video assets for product detail pages, marketing, site campaigns and vending
- Assist in coordinating the migration of assets into CMS and then maintain that database and archiving system
- Coordinate the hand off of digital assets to internal partners, create and provide style guides as needed; Ensure assets are of high quality and consistency before handoff
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with internal stakeholders and external content providers to ensure high standards are met
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Digital portfolio required
- Minimum 3+ years file management, photo editing and Graphic Design or related experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Excel, Mac and PC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible with problem-solving to meet objectives
How You Will Be Successful
Communication: You have strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to be flexible when necessary to ensure cross-functional alignment
Bias for Action : You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
Great people skills : You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3 rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
Passion and Pride in your work : You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
Growth mindset : You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion .
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.