This job might no longer be available.
Digital Content Publisher
Montreal QC ca
4 months ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Digital Content Publisher who is experienced in web content publication and optimization. The Digital Content Publisher will be a process-driven person who’s passionate for community conversations and helping deliver the best content to make our customer experience as exceptional as possible.
Their responsibilities will be focused on helping the Community Content Team to develop, oversee, and execute content publication plans based on community management strategic communication timelines. They’ll be charged to use a mix of internally generated content, original source creative, and community content to curate the best mix of information for articles, events, and their objectives. The Digital Content Publisher may also be tasked with producing source content to help feed the community with information and art, stoking the fires of the community discussion in a continually positive way.
What you'll do
- Primary publisher of web-based content for community sites throughout the Ubisoft online experience
- Manage publication of content needs from all internal clients, leading and updating a primary content calendar
- Collaborate with the global Content and Community teams to synthesize strategies and optimize deliverables for web
- Offer recommendations to content creators based on best practices
- Coordinate between content and localization teams to ensure all deliverables are translated on time
- Able to work on more than one initiative at a time
What you bring
- 2-4 years of experience publishing web, mobile and/or social media content
- Excellent editorial judgement, and topical knowledge of both gaming and the expectations of community
- Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards, usability, and SEO
- Experience with Content Management Systems and web publication toolsets like WordPress, Tridion, Contentful, or other open web publishing toolsets
- Agile methodology and a tenacious work ethic
- Escalation understanding; Able to relay blockers and challenges immediately to management before the critical path in order to assess contingency planning based on the business goal(s) and/or next steps
- Ability to work as a part of a team -- You’ll be working closely with our Content Team, Community Developers, CRM group, Web Producers and Management, in order to create the vision requested and release content on time
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.