Digital Content Intern
15 days ago
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Marketing Intern to help develop, create, and execute content creation and social media strategies to evangelize and attract talented game creators and players to the Core ecosystem. You will get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the gaming industry’s top talent as well as collaborate with influencers.
This is a paid internship opportunity. It is entirely remote.
Report to: Digital Content Director
- Contribute to the creation and execution of marketing and social media content for player and creator acquisition for Core
- Create video and animated GIF content for Core’s media platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and more), including gameplay, tutorials, and game trailers
- Experiment with the platform to discover novel ways to utilize features to create cinematic story-telling.
- Be a passionate representative of our platform to the creator community on social media channels.
- A strong passion for gaming
- A tactical thinker and results oriented
- Top-notch social and communication skills, and a highly proactive personality
- Digital media skills with the ability use Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite of media tools (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Comfortable with independently identifying, assessing and solving problems quickly
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- A video portfolio of creative work
- Experience with live streaming, building PCs, or modding games