This job might no longer be available.
Digital Content Creator / Streamer
11 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
An exciting opportunity is now available to join our dynamic marketing team as the Digital Social Media content creator / Streamer.
The Digital Social Media content creator / Streamer is one of the marketing champions of the game, contributing to the overall community voice through dedicated community programs, workshops, broadcasts & the creation of community focused assets.
The role will work as part of the overall brand & community team.
In this role, you will take on the responsibility of maintaining a high level of customer engagement across our range of media channels including Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok as well as other internal communication platforms.
The position will manage and create content for our various social platforms.
· Help create a strategy for our community facing streamer program inc. objectives, timeline, content calendar, audience objectives that will retain and build long term loyalty with online streamers/personalities
· Work with Community Managers to solicit feedback from streamers/personalities on our games
· Foster relationships with streamers/personalities and provide them with updates on our games
· Become an expert on all top gaming Streamers/YouTube personalities. Regularly follow their streams/videos.
· Work with Marketing to utilize streaming efforts in order to support game communication strategies
· Work with PR to schedule and plan streamer experiences at conventions -- including streaming from the booth and other special initiatives/events designed specifically for streamers
· Be one of the faces of our community team to help deliver regular internal messaging through our established channels
· Plan weekly/monthly streaming plans that involve hosting and executing streams alongside the Community Managers, Developers and community members
· Plan and facilitate the creation of content for our streaming and video channels
· Help to manage the presence of our games on streaming and video channels (Twitch, YouTube, etc)
· Help to organise contests and promotions around streaming initiatives
· Help to create & promote our community strategic streaming objectives to all internal key stakeholders to ensure they understand our goals
· Help to facilitate all the necessary tech requirements to deliver these objectives
· Oversee and drive daily social media content – Facebook, Instagram and other nominated platforms
· Plan & post Social media content, blog posts and news stories across designated social media platforms to drive community engagement
· Edit, create and develop content using video, Canva and other tools
· Help to create & promote our community digital content objectives to all internal key stakeholders to ensure they understand our goals
· Share management of social media channels - especially in support of streaming efforts
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
· University or College degree/diploma in Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA
· 3+ years in product management in the game industry or in creative agencies
· Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments
· Ability to adapt and to manage change
· Results-oriented and customer focused
· Avid video gamer
· Experience in an international company or international role is a plus
· Extensive knowledge of Twitch, YouTube and other streaming/content services
· Extensive knowledge of the game industry
· Strong familiarity with top and mid-tier streaming/YouTube personalities (already established relationships a plus)
· Experiencing hosting/throwing weekly gaming streams
· Strong understanding of popular social networking trends
· Prior experience/interactions with gaming communities
· Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
· Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
· Highly creative, resourceful and positive in nature
· Professional and mature demeanour. Experience working in an office/work environment
· Good problem-solving skills
· Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
· Strong MS Office skills
· Video/“movie making” experience a plus
· 2-3 years prior community management (or related) experience
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, Immortals Fenyx Rising and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.