Digital Asset Management Specialist
11 days ago
Ubisoft IT is looking for a Digital Asset Management Specialist to join the Publishing Service team which is a content product and operations team. This team’s main mission is to provide its internal partners, the video game production companies, with the keys to understanding the gamers, the market, the evolutions, and long-term trends so that we can make the most informed strategic and operational decisions possible.
As a Digital Asset Management Specialist, you will participate in the configuration of the new solution and manage the lifecycle of all marketing digital assets such as key art, trailers, and screenshots, across the company with an emphasis on asset ingestion, tagging, organizing, distributing, and archiving assets. You will also define and ensure that the best Digital Asset Management (DAM) practices and processes are applied for the efficient use of the system. Finally, you will drive the organization of collections, the nature of the relationships between assets, and establish naming conventions, taxonomy, and metadata schema.
- Digital Asset Management: Collaborate with the internal/external marketing teams, to manage, organize, and curate digital assets such as images, videos, and graphics, as well as manage user creations and permissions;
- Metadata Management: Drive the development and maintenance of asset taxonomy, and metadata models incorporating industry standards. Enhance asset searchability and categorization;
- Asset Optimization: Ensure digital assets are appropriately formatted, tagged, and optimized for various marketing channels, including websites, social media, email campaigns, and advertising. Define and set a policy for archiving of inactive titles and content;
- Asset Retrieval: Assist in the retrieval of digital assets by guiding the support team and users to the expected assets and ensuring that the correct versions are used for marketing materials;
- Quality Control: Conduct quality checks and reports on digital assets to ensure they meet established standards, are error-free, and align with guidelines. Participate in quality assurance steps to validate that DAM features and updates are working as expected;
- Process improvement: Identify ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset lifecycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving.
- Taxonomy: working experience and knowledge of metadata schemas, taxonomy, tagging, and content categorization;
- DAM background: Strong organizational skills and previous experience with Digital Asset Management tools such as Orange Logic (Coretex);
- Process: ability to create and follow best practices and processes to make Digital Asset Management (DAM) operations more reliable and stronger;
- Monitoring: capacity to conduct digital asset quality checks to ensure they meet standards;
- Support: demonstrated ability to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information;
- Creative: good understanding of digital marketing concepts and/or graphic design principles.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all. We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodations, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal-opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.