Digital Account Specialist
5 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Digital Account Specialistfor its Sales team. This individual will report to an Account Manager and will be responsible for supporting the daily business activities of Ubisoft’s digital and physical retail accounts and assisting in the management of our downloadable content portfolio. They should be a highly organized, detail-attentive and driven self-starter, and will collaborate with the Account Team and retail accounts to maximize sales of new and existing digital console content.
This position is located in San Francisco, California.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist Account Management team in executing business strategies to exceed annual revenue goals of Ubisoft’s digital console content
- Communicate information to digital accounts and internal cross-functional teams in a timely and well-structured manner to ensure successful execution of pre-launch, launch, and post-launch strategies
- Provide weekly account activity and status update reports to senior management
- Attend all weekly cross-functional brand meetings
- Support Account Managers in the planning and scheduling of account meetings. Track status and drive completion of meeting action items
- Enter all digital promotions in partner systems and internal sales tools
- Review all new digital product pages and confirm appropriate pricing and assets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of partner policies and share policy updates with internal teams
- Conduct ad hoc reports of digital console market, competition and consumer trends
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Junior level of experience in digital/retail sales or project management
- Experience managing projects with proven history of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Willing to be a driven self-starter who is able to work autonomously within a highly dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of Excel and ability to craft data-driven insights
- Experience creating impactful presentations to internal and external partners
- Have well-developed interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Be collaborative, facilitative and influential
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Be well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Genuine interest in the gaming and entertainment industry
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.