8 days ago
Job Title:Dialogue Editor
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts , Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare .
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/ , on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/ , and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong desire to work on dialog for games. As a Dialogue Editor at Infinity Ward, you will use your technical and creative audio skills to bring life to the action in our next big adventure. As a team member in the audio discipline, you’ll contribute to the overall excellence of the game. This position offers great opportunities to contribute to a AAA game and advance your skills along the way.
- Manage voice over assets using internal tools for the entire game
- Track all assets of the dialog from recording to game
- Receive and organize external voice editorial
- Record/Cut internal temp VO as well as final VO
- Work with QA to identify dialog related issues
- Work with Localization teams to ensure quality on foreign language builds
- Identify any other Dialog related issues and raise them with the Dialog Lead
- 3+ years’ experience editing dialogue
- 2+ years’ experience recording ADR/VO
- Experience working with third-party editorial teams
- Solid organizational skills
- Knowledge of working in both OS X and Windows environments
- Strong communication and self-motivation are essential
- Ability to work well within a team and gracefully handle stressful situations
- Willingness to learn in-house tools, software, and methods
- Knowledge of Pro-Tools in a Post-Production working environment
- Location Sound Recording experience and/or PCAP recording
- Coding or scripting experience is a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Infinity Ward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.